- Design and write code for software application, test, revise and verify software
- Translate software design into programming code
- Verify and back- and front-end functionality design and code
- Verify database structure, write databases in MySQL
- Develop installation package for the developed application during the deployment and distribution phase
- Provide detailed post-installation instructions
- Maintain existing applications, including the company’s own highly-sophisticated online educational software tool
- Troubleshoot potential problems in application design
Bachelor´s in Computer Science or related engineering discipline; 3-5 years of relevant programming experience.
- 5+ MySQL
- C/C++, C#, PHP.
- STL, MFC , ATL, Boost, .NET FCL, Curl
- LINQ, LINQ-to-SQL, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, etc.
- .NET Windows Forms and QT libraries
- HTTPS protocol
- NUnit, CppUnit, and Boost Test Library
Email your resume to email@example.com